§ 1 General Provisions
- The administrator of personal data of the users of the website located under the domain The Internet store operating at the address email@example.com is operated by Boleo Sp. z o.o., with headquarters: Glogowa 8/1, code: 62-070 Dabrowka, Poland, TIN: 7773235370, company documentation held at: District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register (KRS), KRS registration number 0000493243, share capital: PLN 5,000 paid in full (hereinafter: "Administrator").
- Contact with the Administrator is possible:
- at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- in writing, to the Administrator's address: ul. Szamotulska 7, Kobylniki 62-090, Poland.
The purpose of the Policy is to define the actions taken with respect to personal data collected through the Administrator's website and related services and tools used by its users, as well as in the activity of entering into and performing contracts in contact outside the website. The provisions of this Policy may be amended as necessary.
§ 2 Basis of processing, purposes and storage of personal data
- Users' personal data shall be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the Polish Personal Data Protection Act, the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 10.05.2018 and the Polish Act on Provision of Electronic Services of 18.07.2002.
- In the case of processing of personal data on the basis of an email or a complaint sent by the user, such processing shall be based on Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, according to which the processing is necessary in order to take action at the request of the data subject.
- If the user gives a separate consent, his personal data can be processed by the administrator also for marketing purposes, including sending commercial information electronically to the e-mail address indicated by the user (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- If the Administrator concludes and performs a sales contract, the other party is obliged to provide the data necessary for the conclusion of the contract (which is a contractual requirement, and in terms of tax numbers also a statutory requirement) and for this purpose the Administrator processes personal data (Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- In the case of research and analysis for the purpose of improving the performance of available services (e.g. tracking tools), Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation is indicated as the basis for data processing.
- Users' personal data are stored no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, i.e. until the withdrawal of consent if the processing is based on such consent, until the statute of limitations of claims of the Administrator and the other party for the execution of concluded agreements (in the case of sales contracts, 2 years, counting from the end of the year) and until the execution of the inquiry directed by e-mail or until the completion of complaint handling.
§ 3 Processing of personal data of cooperating persons or candidates in the recruitment process
- The Administrator ensures that all personal data collected is used solely for the purposes of performing and servicing the cooperation with the Administrator and for the purposes of recruitment to the NUKI team, and is not stored for longer than necessary for the aforementioned reasons (unless the candidate agrees to store it for longer for the purposes of possible future recruitment). Data processing here is based on Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- CVs sent by candidates for cooperation and the data contained therein are processed and stored only for the purpose of recruitment to the NUKI team and only until the recruitment process is completed. The data is processed here is based on Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Providing personal data by candidates for co-workers is voluntary, but failure to provide the data will prevent the recruitment process. For the purposes of recruitment and further cooperation, the Administrator collects the following data: name(s) and surname, date of birth, contact details, information about education, information about professional qualifications and the course of previous employment.
- The Administrator processes the image of a co-worker or candidate for co-worker only after obtaining the co-worker's prior consent to do so, at the same time indicating the scope of processing. The processing here takes place on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
§ 4 Data sharing
- The Administrator ensures that any personal information collected is used to fulfill obligations to users. This information will not be shared with third parties except where:
- the express prior consent of the subjects to do so is given, or
- such transfer is necessary if the Administrator uses cooperating persons, e.g. accountants, subcontractors and assortment suppliers, couriers and carriers, law firms,
- if the obligation to transfer such data results or will result from applicable laws, e.g. to law enforcement agencies.
The Administrator may share anonymized data (i.e. data that does not identify specific Users) with external service providers in order to better identify the attractiveness of advertisements and services to users, and in this regard, due to the location of the software providers, data may be transferred - subject to data protection rules - to third countries (e.g. USA in the case of Google or Facebook).
§ 5 Rights of the user
- The user whose personal data are being processed has the right to inspect their data, complete, update, correct, temporarily or permanently limit their processing, request their deletion. Reviewing, supplementing, updating, correcting, limiting the processing, deleting data takes place on the basis of the user's request sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- Such request shall include the name of the user or its e-mail.
- The user ensures that the data provided or published by him on the site are correct.
- We make every effort to ensure that the processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the law. However, if you believe that we have committed a breach, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Polish President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
§ 6 Cookies Policy
- Cookies are understood to be computer data, in particular text files, stored on the end user's device (usually on the computer's hard drive or mobile device) used to store certain settings and data by the user's browser in order to use websites. These files allow for recognition of the user's device and appropriate display of the website, ensuring comfort during its use. The storage of cookies enables the website and the offer to be tailored to your preferences. The server recognises and remembers your preferences, such as visits, clicks and previous actions.
- Cookies include, in particular, the domain name of the website from which they originate, the time of storage on the terminal device and a unique number used to identify the browser from which you connect to the website.
- Cookies are used for:
- Adjust the content of websites to user preferences and optimize the use of websites,
- Creating anonymous statistics, which by helping to determine how a user uses websites allow for improving their structure and content,
- Providing website users with advertising content tailored to their interests.
Cookies do not identify a user and their identity is not determined on their basis. The main division of cookies is their distinction into:
1. Permanent cookies (persistent cookies) are stored on the user's device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are manually deleted by the user.
2. Temporary cookies (session cookies) are temporary files which are deleted automatically after logging out of the website or closing the browser window.
§ 7 E-mail advertising registration for the newsletter
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use the data required while subscribing or separately communicated by you, in order to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. GDPR.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time either by sending a message to the support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use a link provided in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your e-mail address unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and which we will inform you about in this declaration.